Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Chapman Project Outline

Story Elements:
Rather than track a "day in the life" of me, I'd like to start from the most stressful point of the day, with various harsh lights and sounds for around the first 20-25 seconds of the video, only to be interrupted by a pin fall (or a ringing of a toaster or alarm, maybe something more subtle like a candle going out and the smoke emerging) which would transition into the more calming

I'll probably have a narration going on throughout the film, but I'd like for it to be more sparse and separated between each of the segments of my film, with brief pieces of monologue at the beginning of the relaxed and intense moments. I'd like the film to end on with an open shot with my actor/actress looking outward with a feeling of resolution.



Cinematography:
I want my film to be focused on very drastic shifts between ambient, relaxing elements and more erratic and out of control themes with a precise yet seamless transition. I want this to symbolize mood changes and my perception of the outside world as a day occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment